Thursday, March 17, 2011

Violet Ball with a twist of orange




Once upon a Thursday, I made some fresh orange juice with the juicer my friend Jimmy gifted me for my birthday. I mixed the deliciously sweet juice with some Pellegrino and sipped it out of one of the champagne glasses I got as a favor from NYU's Violet Ball. Along with it is my lunch which I must say is one of the best tasting sandwiches in the world! It's a baguette, with Italian seasoned turkey, gruyere cheese, pear champagne vinaigrette, and mixed greens. 

The champagne glass reminded me of the "Ball" at Bobst....more like a shit show than a ball. It was surreal to see the library where I have spent 100s of hours studying turned into a slip and slide of beer and wine.

My lovely roomies

more pictures to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment